TERMS OF SERVICE
Parc Mont-Roig, apartments & villas
Make your reservation at our family agency with more than 40 years of experience in vacation rentals, having peace of mind that you will get a FREE CANCELLATION for reservations up to 15 days before your arrival date, or up to 30 days before your arrival date.
The cancellation must be requested by the reservation holder by email to email@example.com
Reservations for apartments and holiday homes:
• Cancellation of the reservation up to 15 days before the arrival date: Free cancellation and refund of the deposit paid, we will only discount 15 euros as administrative costs.
• If cancelled less than 15 days before the arrival date, the deposit paid will be retained as a cancellation fee.
Reservations for holiday villas:
• Cancellation of the reservation up to 30 days before the arrival date: Free cancellation and refund of the deposit paid, we will only discount 30 euros as administrative costs.
• If cancelled less than 30 days before the arrival date, the deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee.
It is possible to make changes in your reservation up to 30 days before the arrival date, notice that any change should be approved by Parc Mont-roig. Changes on your reservation must be requested by the reservation holder by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An administration fee of 25 euros will be charged for each change.
The VOUCHER with available balance is only valid for reservations made at our website https://www.parque-montroig.com/en/ for any of our properties until the end of 2021.
CHECK-IN AND KEYS COLLECTION
Check-in: It is necessary to fill in the ONLINE CHECK IN and provide the details of all roommates of the accommodation up to a maximum of 3 days before the arrival date.
Key delivery: takes place in our office in the holiday complex Parque de Mont-roig, Av. De la Costa Ibèrica 8, 43892 Miami Platja (Mont-Roig del Camp), Tarragona.
GOOGLE MAPS: https://goo.gl/maps/xfTtyZHKQn82
Arrival time for key collection: in the afternoon from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
If you cannot arrive before 7:00 p.m., you should contact us as soon as possible in order to organize the handover of the keys via a security box with code next to the door of our office.
Remaining payment: The remaining payment will be made on the day of arrival, in cash or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
Deposit: The details of a valid credit card should be left as a deposit to cover any damage that the customer may cause to the accommodation. The rental property must be left in the same condition in which it was found.
Departure time: From 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Key return: takes place in our office in the holiday complex Parque de Mont-roig, Av. De la Costa Ibèrica 8, 43892 Miami Platja (Mont-Roig del Camp), Tarragona.
If you are leaving before 9 a.m., you can leave the keys inside the mailbox next to the door of our office.
DURING YOUR STAY
Customer service: You can rely on our help for any questions that may arise during your stay without having to come to our office. You can contact us by phone at 0034 977 810 754, by email at email@example.com or WhatsApp at 0034 657 714 545.
Rules of conduct in the accommodation:
• The reservation holder is responsible for observing the rules of conduct for all roommates in the accommodation and for any damage caused, which should be reported to our office immediately.
• Avoid making noises that could disturb the neighborhood, mainly during relax time.
• The consumption of water and electricity must be rational and moderate. Close windows and doors when using air conditioning. Turn off the air conditioner when you leave home. Help us take care of the environment.
• In both communal and private pools, you must shower before using the pool.
• Garbage should be deposited in plastic bags in the garbage containers on the street.
• Bicycles, trolleys or air mattresses etc. cannot be parked in corridors or common areas.
• Watch at the opening times and rules of use for the swimming pool, facilities and communal gardens in each complex.
• The house and community rules stated in the accommodation are binding. Failure to comply with these rules may result in non-compliance with the deposit or the eviction of the accommodation in accordance with article 39bis of Law 13/2002 of June 21, on Tourism. If the conditions of use and the general rules for coexistence and hygiene are not observed, the agency can cancel the reservation and request to leave the property.
• Children must always be accompanied by an adult and always be under their responsibility.
INCLUDING SERVICES AND BOOKING CONDITIONS
- The agency Parc Mont-roig SL acts as an intermediary between the tenant and owner of the property.
- The reservation contract relates to the accommodation as described on our website https://www.parque-montroig.com/de/ for the specified number of people (including children)
- Included in the price: making the reserved accommodation available for use and enjoyment as a home during the reserved period, equipped for daily use and under appropriate cleaning and operating conditions, including the supply of water, gas and electricity (100 kW / week ). Electricity is included up to a maximum consumption of 100 kW / week, the price for each kW that exceeds the maximum consumption is 0.20 euros.
- Overcrowding that exceeds the stated maximum capacity can be agreed upon prior to arrival for an additional fee, only with prior notification and acceptance on our part. If the number of people specified in the reservation contract is exceeded, the agency can cancel the reservation and request that the accommodation be vacated immediately.
- Youth groups: Reservations for groups of young people under the age of 25 are not allowed.
- Household linen not included (tablecloths, napkins, towels, bed linen).
Optional sheet hire for € 8 per person and change. Optional towel hire for € 4.00 per person and change. If you do not need bed linen and towels, you should inform us at least 3 days before your arrival.
- Pets: € 5.00 surcharge per pet per day. Pets are only allowed with prior notification and acceptance on our part.
- Cancellation or alternative by the agency: In the event of unforeseen irregularities in the reserved accommodation, the agency will manage to find a solution or, if necessary, provide equivalent replacement accommodation. In the case that the accommodation is not available due to force majeure, the agency can terminate the reservation contract and refund the customer the entire amount paid.
- In case of defects in the reserved accommodation, the customer must report this immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 0034 657 714 545. The agency will try to resolve any incident as quickly as possible or provide equivalent replacement accommodation. The agency is not liable for subsequent complaints if the customer did not submit the defects when occupying the house or during his stay.
The agency cannot be held responsible in the following cases:
- Negligence or failure to provide services that are attributable to third parties.
- In case of force majeure or unforeseen setbacks.
- Robbery in the accommodation
- The agency is not responsible for the private items that the tenant leaves in the house.
- The use of swimming pools, children's playgrounds and sports facilities of any kind is the only responsibility of the user.
- Tax on overnight stays in tourist accommodation in Catalonia: 1.10 € / per person per day, limited to a maximum of 7 days per person, excluding children up to 16 years.